UET University of Mardan Latest Jobs 2021
UET University of Mardan Latest Jobs 2021 Applications are invited from suitable candidates on prescribed form available on UET Mardan website (www.uetmardan.edu.pk) for appointment against the following regular and temporary (fixed pay) posts in the University of Engineering and Technology Mardan. Application fee (non-refundable) of Rs.5000/- for Sr. no. 01, 3000 for Sr. no. 02-05, 09, 10 and Rs. 2000/- for Sr. no. 06-08, 11 and 12 must be deposited in any branch of Bank of Khyber, (throughout Pakistan) in the University Account titled “Miscellaneous fund UETM” Brach Code.0179, Account No.00908-00-1.
The requisite qualification and experience; are mentioned against each.
- Professor, (Regular) (BPS-21) Department of Computer Science
Age limit: up-to 55 Years
- Assistant Professor, (Regular) (BPS-19) Department of Computer Science
- Assistant Professor, (Regular) (BPS-19) Department of Electrical Engineering
- Assistant Professor, (Regular) (BPS-19) Department of Telecommunication Engineering
- Assistant Professor, (Regular) (BPS-19) Department of Civil Engineering Lecturer, (Regular) (BPS-18)
- Department of Civil Engineering Lecturer, (Regular) (BPS-18)
- Department of Telecommunication Engineering Lab Engineer, (Regular) (BPS-17)
- Department of Civil Engineering Additional Registrar (Establishment) on Fixed Pay scale for a period of Six (06) months extendable up-to one (01) Year Market Based Salary.
- Assistant Professor / Adviser Mechanical Engineering Department on Fixed Pay scale for a period of Six (06) months extendable up-to one (01) Year Market Based Salary.
- Lecturer . Mathematics . English . Computer Science on Fixed Pay scale for a period of Six (06) months extendable up-to one (01) Year (Rs. 60,000/- PKR per month)
- Manager Industrial Linkages on Fixed Pay scale for a period of Six (06) months extendable up-to one (01) Year Market Based Salary.
1. Interested candidates, who full fill the required qualification and experience, should submit duly filled application form (available on the University website, www.uetmardan.edu.pk), along-with attested copies of educational testimonials (Degrees/Certificates, Transcripts/DMCs), Experience Certificates, copy of CNIC, one recent photograph, and original fee deposit receipt as mentioned above in the office of Registrar, VET Mardan within fifteen (15) days from the date of advertisement.
2. Only those qualifications, experiences and publication(s) etc. will be considered, if documentary proof is attached up-to the last date of submission of application.
3. In-service candidates must also provide No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their concerned departments/organizations along with their application form.
4. Age relaxation will be considered in light of government rules on case-to-case basis.
5. Only shortlisted candidates, who meets the required criteria, will be called for test/interview.
6. In-case any educational document or any other document provided by the applicant is found incorrect/fake at any stage, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
7. The candidates applying for more than one posts are required to submit separate applications along-with original bank receipt for each post.
8. Incomplete application forms and those received after the due date shall not be entertained.
9. The University reserves the right to increase or cancel any of the advertised post without assigning any reason.
10. Errors, if any, are liable to rectification by the University.
For More Government Jobs Visit: www.paklatestjob.com
Registrar, University of Engineering & Technology, Mardan
Charsadda Road, Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, 23200
www.uetmardan.edu.pk, Ph# 0937-9230295