State Bank Of Pakistan Jobs 2023
State Bank Of Pakistan Jobs are announced in the Daily Newspaper. State Bank of Pakistan, the Central Bank is looking for talented and energetic candidates for the following positions based in Karachi.
Applicants possessing LLM, LLB, Master, or Bachelor degrees in IT, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering with 3-5 years of experience are eligible to apply.
emales, candidates from minorities, transgender persons, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The last date of application is 2 October 2023. Read All the details and instructions in the advertisement notice posted below.
- Legal Officers
- Assistant Curator
- Senior Application Development
- Application Support Engineer
- Payment Oversight Specialist
- Legal Service Department (LCD)
- IT Operations Department (ITOD)
- IT Programs & Project Management Department (IT&PMD)
- Museum, Art Gallery & Archives Department (MAG&AD)
- Payment System Policy & Oversight Department (PSD&OD)
Qualifications & Experience
- LLB / Bachelor / Master’s Degree
- Bachelor / Master in IT, Computer Science/Systems, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Business Administration, Art, History, Archaeology or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
How to Apply for State Bank Of Pakistan Jobs 2023
- Interested candidates may submit their applications online at www.sbp.org.pk/careers/status.asp
- Candidates must send the system-generated application through surface mail at the given address
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview
Address: Deputy Director, Resource Management, HDR, State Bank of Pakistan, 10th Floor, SBP Main Building, I.I Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
The Last Date of application is 2 October 2023