SPEC Petroleum New latest Jobs 2021
SPEC Petroleum New latest Jobs 2021 SPEC Petroleum (Pvt.)Ltd. A fast growing Oil Marketing Company (OMC) part of SPEC Group of companies is looking for following positions in Pakistan.
General Manager Operations
Key Qualifications for this Position include:
- A minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Finance or Related Field (or eqv) from an accredited university with minimum Twenty Years (20) Management experience with at least Five Years (5) in a Senior Management Position within a reputable
- Oil Marketing Company Knowledge of working capital management General Finance and Budgeting.
- Experience with Corporate Governance – Firm Understanding of Relevant Local Regulatory Environment
- Strong written and Oral English Communication
- Help Grow and Develop Oil Marketing Company
- Make high-level decisions about strategy and policy
- Develop and Implement Strategic Plan and Operational Policies
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activities including budgeting, reporting, and compliance.
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the company.
- Actas the Primary Spokesman for the Company
- Islamabad Office
Administration /Government Affairs Manager
- Retired from armed forces i.e., Captain/Major and having experience of working in private sector
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Have 5 to 7 years relevant experience
- Self-Motivated, Result Oriented and Proactive Individual
- Manage all administration and security matters
- Manage legal and regulatory affairs
- Serve as a point of contact for the Public Officials and representing the company to the ministries and authorities
- Research and monitor legislation, track happenings within the government that is material for the organization
- Conducting both internal and external communications related to the public / government affairs
- Coordination and dealing with local / tribe elders
- Acquiring required Approvals/ Permission /NOC from the Public Offices, Institution and the Authorities for all EPCC Projects
- Ensure timely registration and renewal of the company principals registration
- Have excellent Administration Communication and Problem-Solving Skills
- Lahore Office / Hub / Karachi, Pakistan
last Date: 31 August 2021
For More Government Jobs Visit: www.paklatestjob.com