Sindh Police Jobs 2021
Sindh Police Jobs 2021 Applications are welcomed from the competitors (Male/Female) having domiciled of Karachi Range (District worried) against the accompanying empty posts of Driver Police Constables (BPS-05) in Sindh Police.
Posts of Driver Police Constable (BPS-05)
Total Vacant Posts: 6582
Matric from a perceived Board of Secondary Education The competitor should have legitimate LTV License
MALE: Height 5 feet and 5 inch (least) Chest Minimum 33 inch with development of 1.5 inch Running 1600 meters in a short time.
FEMALE: Height 5 Feet with Sound Health Physical Must Walk 800 meters in a short time to qualify the Physical test.
Age Limit: 21 – 28 Years
Significant Note Sindh Police Jobs
- Application handling expense of Rs. 290/ – (non-refundable) for actual part is needed to be kept in PTS account. In any case, Rs. 50/ – will he stored independently. Application structure alongside store slip can be downloaded from PTS site www.pts.org.pk.
- Application ought not be went with the record. All applicants will sign a statement that all data given by him is right.
- The genuine check of unique endorsements may be done in regard of up-and-comers who are called for “Meeting” and any candidate having made an inaccurate/bogus affirmation will stand excluded naturally at any stage.
- Applicants currently in Government administration satisfying the state of qualification rules can likewise apply.
- No application will be engaged later last date of accommodation of use.
- Inadequate applications will not be engaged.
- Competitors qualified in actual test will just be called for composed test by PTS. Test scene and date will be imparted independently. Sindh Police Jobs
- Up-and-comer should need to qualify in Driving Test. Additional opportunity for Driving Test to be given to the up-and-comer simultaneously, on the off chance that he/she falls flat in first endeavor.
- Extra 15 Marks will be given to up-and-comers, who are the child of resigned representatives of Sindh Police or serving workers of Sindh Police having 25 years qualifying administrations.
Note: 15 Marks might be granted to the people who will qualify in Interview.
- Date, time and setting, all things considered, will likewise be insinuated later through letters, SMS and site from PTS.
- No TA/DA will be given for test/meet.
- No unwinding in upper age limit is permitted.
- The candidates can be posted anyplace in Sindh.
- Sindh Police has the option to increment or abatement the quantity of opportunities.
- Up-and-comers who don’t satisfy the given models are exhorted not to submit application.
- Just those competitors who will qualify physical and composed trial of PTS will be called for Driving Test. Competitors will bring their unique LTV permit. Sindh Police Jobs
- Each resident having home of Sindh area (concerned locale) paying little mind to religion, shading, race, and statement of faith ought to apply for enrollment based on equivalent freedom in Sindh Police Department.
The most effective method to Apply Sindh Police Jobs
- Please download the Application Form and Deposit Slip from PTS Website: www.pts.org.pk Pay recommended test charge in any of the far reaching on the web parts of HBL and UBL and top off the Application Form appropriately.
- Kindly send the topped off Application Form alongside paid duplicate of PTS Deposit Slip in unique to PTS Head-quarters, third Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- PTS will not be considered liable for late conveyance of use structures through post/messenger administrations.
- Application Forms inappropriately topped off, fragmented, without paid duplicate of store slip, “transcribed post where choice for choice of post is as of now accessible” and presented by hand won’t be engaged.
- Application got later expiry of last date won’t be engaged and will stand ineligible.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form is 10-01-2022. Sindh Police Jobs
Kindly don’t connect instructive endorsements with the application structure at this stage.
(AHMED NAWAZ) PSP
For Addl: Inspector General of Police