Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Jobs 2022
Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Jobs 2022 Essential and Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab means to patch up the Management Structure of 83 Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals in Punjab for which the office welcomes the applications from qualified and experienced people (Male and Female) domiciled in Punjab on agreement premise (Non-Transferable).
Following are the names of 83 Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals:
Empty Positions in Tehsil: Name Hospital
All Tehsil Hospital are Mentioned in Advertisement Below.
General Terms and Conditions
- The above positions are offered purely on contract basis for the period of one year (Extendable subject to satisfactory performance) under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004. amended 2016 & existing Service Rules (Estacode 2019) of the Government of the Punjab.
- Provincial quotes shall be applicant for the above mentioned posts @ 15% for Women, 5% for Minority and 3% for Disabled Persons.
- General age relaxation in maximum/upper age in a for Male Candidate = 5 Years, for Female Candidates = 6 Years, Special Disable person «15 years and candidates working m public sector organization/department will be as per current Govt. Policy.
- The age of the candidate wit be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
- Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shail only be eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for test interview These vacancies are Post-specific and Non-transferable.
- Pertinent reserves the right to increase, decrease or abolish the posts at any time without any notice.
- Department has the right to receptiveness or cancel any application or whole recruitment process at any time without any reasons.
- Decisions of Department on matters conceding recruitment, including eligibility/shortlisting/selection criteria shail be final Final Terms & Conditions of appointment shell be settled the actual date of appositeness.
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel
Procedure for Submission of Application Form:
- Disable candidates/Special persons will must attach proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along with Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
- Candidate shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk)
- Candidates can show/provide preference of piece of posting for more than one THO/DHOQ hesith faciity when submitting online application, however NTS will conduct only a single test and will charge fee against one application district Health facility.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled m Application form (aniline), along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of NTS, Copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs are to be seni directly to NTS through couner an the address mentioned on Application form.
- Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM internet Baniung/Mode Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted.
- Application completed in ail respect should reach NTS till
- complete applications or applications received after due date/closing of office hours on the lest date for submission of supplication will not be entertained. OS The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS. Candidates are advised to keep on visiting NTS website for updates.
- Roll Number Sip shall be uploaded on NTS Website at lees one week before the test and candidates will be informed through SMS.
- Candidate shall have at leest 50% marks in NTS test to qualify.
- In case of large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test. Appointing Authority (P&SHD) reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks/ratio of candidates for shortlisting and interviews.
12 Only Shortlisted candidates shail be called for Interview. The date & time of interview will be communicated through email/call/SMS by the conceded department & SHO.
- Submission of fake documents of concealment of any fact will add to dis-qualification of the candidate
- Candidates shall produce all original documents along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant (verifiable) documents at the date/time of interview integrated by Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the WebSphere of P&SHD “psheeith.punjeb.gov.pk” and ncd.punjab.gov.pk