Public Procurement Regulatory Authority Jobs 2023
Public Procurement Regulatory Authority Jobs 2023 Public Procuremem Regulatory Authority (PPRA) invites applications from well qualified and experienced persons for the following (01) post as a part of its PMU established under the Project lor Design, Development, Installation and Commissioning of e-Procurement System. This post is purely on contractual basis initially for the period of one (01) year and extendable on yearly basis.
- Drictor Software Development
Min. 10 years of experience in Software Development with minimum 4 years of proven experience in lead role.
Bachelors (04 years) /MS Degree in CS/IT or relevant field from HEC recognized University.
- Manage joint development with 3rd party venders as well as outsourced development
- Contribute in the software requirement specifications development, review and validation
- Review, examine & provide feedback on the deliverables / milestones related to software
- Review, examine & evaluate the software design, code
- Review all types of software project documentations and provide technical input
- Verify & validate the quality of the software code according to the SRS document
- Verify & validate the quality of the test plan for the software components
- Manage all types of Test Plans to achieve different objectives according to the requirements
- Manage and train the software team on all lyres for handling, maintaining, providing support and for further development of the e-procurement system Public Procurement Regulatory Authority Jobs
- Provide employee coaching, mentoring, development and team building
- Provide technical consolation as well as expertise to Product Manager
- Manage the maintenance and development of the software engineering applications utilizing standard development tools. Public Procurement Regulatory Authority Jobs
- Stimulate hiring, career plans, trainings & performance reviews for software engineering team
- Participate in product brainstorming sessions
- Provide leadership, management and technical vision to the software engineering team
- Manage all software engineering schedules, budget and resource allocation
5 years of age relaxation has already been added to maximum age limit.
Terms and Conditions
- Certifications: Any relevant certifications ralatad to the eubject posts and relevant Higher Qualification in relevant field will be considered as a plus.
- The eligible candidates are advised to apply online through National Job Portal (NJP) Link https://njp. gov.pk Candidates apptying for more than one post should apply online separately for that post. Application received in the Authority through hard form shall not be entertained.
- in service government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Information provided white apptying online will be verified. In case of any false or forged information, PPRA reserves the rights to cancel candidature of any person at any stage (even afters employment, if 90 revealed later) and to inttate legal action against the applicant.
- No TA/DA will be admissible tor Tesvinterview
6 The deadine for applying online is April 25, 2023