PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 18
PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 18/2023 is for the recruitment of Assistant, Assistant Director Architect, Programmer, Hardware Technician, Assistant Web Developer and Manager, Mines Medical Officer, Assistant Professor Pathology Histopathology and Assistant Professor Paediatric Cardiac Intensive Care on regular basis in various departments of the Government of Punjab.
Vacant Positions PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 18/2023
- Assistant (On Regular Basis)
- Assistant Director Architect (On Contract Basis For A Period Of 03 Years)
- Programmer (On Contract Basis For a Period Of 3 Years)
- HARDWARE TECHNICIAN (On Contract Basis For a Period Of 3 Years)
- ASSISTANT WEB DEVELOPER & MANAGER (On Regular Basis)
- Mines Medical Officer (BS-17) + Special Health Sector Reforms Allowance (On Contract Basis For a Period Of 05 Years)
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR PATHOLOGY HISTOPATHOLOGY (On Regular Basis)
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR PAEDIATRIC CARDIAC INTENSIVE CARE (On Regular Basis)
- PROFESSOR ANAESTHESIA (On Regular Basis)
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR GASTROENTEROLOGY (On Regular Basis)
- TEHSILDAR/ CONSOLIDATION OFFICER/ HILL TORRENT OFFICER/ READER TO MEMBERS BOARD OF REVENUE 14- POSTS (Regular Basis) (Including 01 post reserved for Minority Quota)
How to Apply PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 18/2023
Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online PPSC Jobs.
- Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the
period of their service in such organization.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local
qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final,
at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview or
whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled. PPSC Jobs
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any
other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected. Candidate must provide proof of registration showing that the concerned private entity had the status
of a registered body during the period of experience claimed by the candidate.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and
provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other
relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview.
CGPAis not acceptable. PPSC Jobs
- No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will ONLYbe held at Lahore.
- In case of variation (increase/decrease) in number of post(s) by the concerned department, No Fresh Applications will be invited.
- Applicants are advised to deposit fees online by using the following mediums ONLY i.e. ATMs, Mobile Phone Banking, Internet Banking, Over the counter (by visiting
the nearest *1Link Member Banks Branches), Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other available micro-finance banks. For details, please visit PPSC website at