Port Qasim Authority Karachi Jobs 2022
Port Qasim Authority Karachi Jobs 2022 PORT QASIM AUTHORITY INVITES APPLICATIONS FROM SUITABLE CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE FOLLOWING POSTS ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF TWO (02) YEARS (EXTENDABLE).
- Manager (Conservancy) BPS-19
- Deputy Conservancy Officer (BPS-18)
- Dredging Inspector (BPS-18)
- Fire Fighting Officer (BPS-18)
- Deputy Manager (Legal/ Contract) BPS-18
- Hydro graphic Officer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Manager (Hire Transport) BPS-17
- Assistant Manager (Estate) BPS-17
- Assistant Manager (Export) BPS-17
- Assistant Manager (Imports) BPS-17
- Master Ist Class (BPS-15)
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
- Applications on the following prescribed form (without enclosing any copies of educational qualifications etc.) along with two (02) passport size photographs and detailed CV must reach to Director (HRM), Port Qasim Authority, Bin Qasim, Karachi – 75020, through TCS within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Last Date: 09 January 2022.
- Application Form is also available on PQA official website https://www.pqa.gov.pk/en/jobs
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA / DA will be allowed for test/interview.
- Relaxation in age will be considered as per rules applicable in PQA.
- The authority reserves the right to cancel the process of hiring partially or completely.
- Applicants serving in Government/Semi Government departments or autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel with NOC of their organization concerned.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be considered.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- The posts required to be filled on the basis of prescribed provincial/regional quota, shall in absence of suitable candidates from the domicile area, be filled on the basis of merit.
- The contract appointment shall be extendable for further period, subject to satisfactory performance. The appointee shall have No right to diam regularization against respective post(s).
- For More Government Jobs Visit: www.paklatestjob.com