Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2021 ATS
Population Welfare Department has reported Latest Jobs in KPK on April 17, 2021 by means of ATS in Express Newspaper. Applications are needed from the vivacious and roused applicants having residence of KPK/Merged areas. Population Welfare division is giving Family Planning and Reproductive Health Services to wedded couples through static and out-arrive at administrations in the territory. Intrigued applicants can apply online by visiting www.ats.org.pk. Last date to land this position opportunity is May 07, 2021. For More latest Detail Visit paklatestjob.com
Population Welfare Department KPK Job Details
- Newspaper: Express
- Posted Date: April 17, 2021
- Organization:Population Welfare Department
- No of Posts:10
- Education:Master, Bachelor, Matric, Middle, Prilmary
- Occupation Location:KPK
- Address:171-G, Street No 36, F-10/1, Islamabad.
- Last Date:May 07, 2021
Population Welfare Department
Post Name Qualification
- Task Director Master
- Colleague Director Master
- Accountant Bachelor
- Senior Scale Stenographer Bachelor
- Store Keeper Intermediate
- Factual Assistant Bachelor
- Junior Clerk Matric
- Driver Middle
- Naib Qasid Primary
- Chowkidar Literate
Instructions to Apply:
- Download the suitable Application Form and Deposit slip from www.ats.org.pk
- Round out the Application Form and Deposit slip.
- Preparing Fee will be charged as
- Rs.450/ – for BPS 06 and Above
- Rs.90/ – for BPS 03 to 05
- Store handling charge in any HBL/Silk Bank online countrywide branches.
- Send unique Application Form alongside the accompanying authenticated duplicates of archives before the end date of accommodation of utilization structures.
- 2x Passport size Photographs
- Candidates Interested to apply for more than one post are encouraged to submit separate applications structure and store slips for each post.
- Applications ought to send through messenger/enlisted post as it were.
- Competitors will illuminate through SMS by ATS to download Roll no Slip from the site.
- No different call letter will be given to possibility for screening test.
- Competitors are coordinated not to give ported/changed over versatile number.
- Late and inadequate applications will be dismissed.
- The last date to apply is May 07, 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- General Age relaxation is not admissible as per Project Policy therefore overage candidates may not apply.
- The candidates already in government service may apply through proper channel and produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Age Qualification & Experience will be counted on the date of the advertisement.
- Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advised to submit separate applications form & deposit slips for each post.
- in case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Applications are advised to submit their application forms within 20 days from the issue of this advertisement. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible, short listed candidates will be called for screening test after complete scrutiny of application forms.
- Incomplete applications or application submitted with fake documents will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The competent authority has the right to defer or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Mobile phones, weapons, calculator or any other electronic devices will not be permissible in the test centers.
- Fee in not transferable or refundable.
- No application will be entertained by hand.
- Application form and fee deposit slip may be downioaded/obtained from the ATS official website: https:/www.ats.org.pk.
- Rs. 450/- will be charged as processing fee for BPS 06 and above and Rs. 90/- for BPS-03 to 05.
- Attested Copy of CNIC and two white back ground passport size photographs must be attached with application form.
- Form processing fees can be deposited in any HBL & Silk Bank online country wide branches.
Duly filled in application forms along with original deposit slip, should reach within 20-days through any courier service/registered post after publication of this advertisement to:- Manager Operations, Allied Testing Services (ATS), Address:171-G Street No.36, Sector F-10/1, Islamabad. For query or help dial# 051-2153577-9. xviii. Candidates submitting wrong information / documents will be declared as “concealment of fact” and will be dropped out from the recruitment process.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ATS to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from website: https:/www.ats.org.pk
- Candidates are directed not to give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means. Only shortlisted candidates in the screening / skill test will be asked to submit their attested/ verified documents/testimonials for further evaluation process on the basis of criteria of selection of the Project Policy for recruitment by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Mailing Address: 171-G, Street No 36, F-10/1, Islamabad.