Population Welfare Department Jobs 2022
Population Welfare Department Jobs 2022 announced in the daily Nawae waqat newspaper. The list of vacancies includes the posts of Data Analyst ( BS -17). Candidates possessing a Punjab domicile are eligible to apply for this post. The required qualification is a Master’s degree in Statistics, Economics, or Computer Science.
- Data Analyst ( BS – 17)
- Master’s Degree ( Stats, Economics, Computer Science)
Apart from the above qualification, two years of relevant experience is also required. Read the all detail and instructions in the advertisement notice posted below.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates send their applications to the below address.
- Attached all attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, and two recent passport-size photographs along with the application.
- Mention the Whatsapp Number which is active in the application.
- Candidates need to bring original documents and one set of copies of all documents at the time of the Interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- Read the all details and instructions in the advertisement.
- The deadline for the application is 22 October 2022.