Planning Development and special Initiatives Jobs 2022
Planning Development and special Initiatives Jobs 2022 The Planning Commission of Pakistan is entrusted with the task of overall development, planning and policy making of the country, The Commission seeks to revitalize itself as a Prentice development think tunk and poly adviser to the government, backed by excellence in research and evidence based planning. Applications are invited tor the following Four (14) positions of Members, Planning Commission.
List of Vacancies
- Assistant ( BS – 15)
- Stenotypist ( BS – 14)
- UDC ( BS – 11)
- LDC ( BS – 09)
- Staff Car Driver ( BS – 04)
- Dispatch Rider ( BS – 04)
- Duplicating Machine Operator ( BS – 04)
- Naib Qasid ( BS – 01)
- Farash ( BS – 01)
- Chowkidar ( BS – 01)
- Middle / Primary
How to Apply
- Interested candidates apply ONLINE through the National Job Portal at www.njp.gov.pk
- Candidates can also apply on the Ministry website www.pc.gov.pk
- individuals working in the Government sector should apply through the proper channel.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- The deadline for the application is 27 November 2022.
- Upper-age relaxation is already included.
- Read all instructions carefully in the advertisement notice posted below.