Pakistan Railway New latest Jobs 2022
Pakistan Railway New latest Jobs 2022 Applications are welcomed for filling the accompanying situations in the venture named “Fortifying of Planning, Development, Observing and Evaluation Directorate (SPD&ME) in Ministry of Railways, Islamabad”.
- Director (Business Development)
- Deputy Director (Infrastructure)
- Deputy Director (Financial Analyst)
- Deputy Director (Legal)
- Deputy Director (Land)
- Deputy Director (MIS)
- Admin Officer
- Junior Auditor
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Clerks
NOTE Pakistan Railway New latest Jobs 2022
- The posts are totally on agreement reason for a time of two years which could be considered for augmentation on good execution during the underlying time frame and most extreme up to the finishing of the venture.
- Just those experience(s) will be viewed as which are gotten after the necessary capability referenced against each
- Age unwinding is now remembered for most extreme age needed against each position.
- Compensation will be allowable according to standard compensation bundle gave by Finance Division.
- Intrigued competitors stringently meet the models ought to apply inside 15 days from the date of distribution of ad to
the location given underneath alongside CV/Resume confirmed duplicates of all instructive/encounters authentications, late photo, residence and CNIC. Last Date: 17 Dec 2021
- The competitor serving in Government, Semi Government or Autonomous organizations should course their applications through appropriate channel.
- Unfamiliar degree holder should append the equivalency endorsement got from HEC/PEC.
- Just shortlisted applicants will be called for test/meet.
- The Division maintains all authority to choose/reject or not to fill any position (s) without doling out any explanation at any phase of enlistment process.
- Inadequate applications, by hand applications and applications got after due date won’t be engaged.
- No TA/DA will be allowable for test/meet.
Vice president Planning
Room No. 104, D-Block, Pak. Secretariat, Islamabad, Ph.: 051-9214272