Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Latest Jobs 2021
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Latest Jobs 2021 Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority requires services of qualified individuals to fill the following vacant posts where selection will be made purely on suitability and merit.
Secretary CAA Board (EG-07) Contract: 03 Years (extendable)
Lump Sum Package: Rs. 415,000/- per month with 05% annual increment
Person holding a Master Degree in First Division from a university recognized by the HEC
Preference would be given to member of a recognized body of Corporate or Chartered Secretaries or a recognized body of professional accountants
AGE: Maximum 52 years of age (including all age relaxation)
- Interested candidates are required to fill & submit Online Job Application Form available at www.caapakistan.com.pk by or before 07th December, 2021
- Candidates will be required to upload Scanned Copies of CNIC and Degree / Certificate of the required
qualification of the concerned position only while applying for the job.
- In case a candidate does not upload the above documents with the online application form, his/her
application will be rejected.
- All the interested candidates must read the Terms of Reference (TOR) mentioned in this
advertisement before applying for the post.
Terms of Reference
- Candidates not fulfilling the above requirements or submitting incomplete application shall not be
- Interviews will be conducted at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta for which separate
notices will be issued (depending on the number of candidates).
- The candidates to be called for the interview have to produce original documents for necessary
verification while appearing for the interview.
- No TA / DA is admissible for interviews.
- Appointment will be subject to CAA’s medical fitness standards.
- Selected candidates will be required to serve anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of CAA
- Government servants / employees of autonomous bodies / corporations will be required to submit
NOC from current employer before interview.
- Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered as a definite
disqualification for current as well as future recruitment in CAA, even if the candidate is otherwise
- In case, any educational documents or any other document provided by the applicants is found
incorrect / fake / bogus at any stage, the services of selected candidate will be terminated immediately
and he / she will be blacklisted in future.
- CAA reserves the right to cancel the partial or while recruitment process at any stage
ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR HR (TM)
HEADQUARTERS CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY,
TERMINAL-I, JINNAH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, KARACHI