NESPAK Latest Jobs 2021 Advertisement
NESPAK Latest Jobs 2021 Advertisement NESPAK Foundation expects to make a data set of Experts as point by point beneath to use their administrations on projects every now and then on as and when required premise.
NESPAK Latest Jobs Vacant Positions and Detail:
- AUTO CAD OPERATOR: 2 years Architectural Drafting Course with least 3 years of important involvement with design projects. Capability being used of important program Auto Cad. Photoshop and Power Point will be liked
- Sociologist: Candidates having M.A/M.S. degree in Sociology with CGPA of 3.0 or more alongside irrefutable experience upto 15 years in the field of social Assessment, Resettlement Planning, Social Surveys and Implementation. Capability in report composing and utilization of applicable program’s are likewise required. Applicants having experience with global Funding Agencies will be liked.
- Resident ENGINEER: M.Sc. (Common) with least 12 years of B.Sc. (Common) with least 15 years experience in Construction Supervision and Management of Highways and Bridges.
- ARE/ Bridge / Civil ENGINEERS: M.Sc. (Common) with least 08 years or B.Sc. (Common) with least 10 years experience in Construction Supervision and Management of Highways and Bridges.
- MATERIAL ENGINEER/MATERIAL SPECIALIST: B.Sc. (Common) with least 10 years experience or M.Sc. Topography with least 12 years experience of martensite testing in the field and lab with extraordinary accentuation on Highways and Bridge Construction Projects.
- Quantity SURVEYOR: 8.Sc. (Common) with least 07 years experience or DAE (Civil) with least 10 years experience of Quantity Surveying in Highways and Bridge Construction Projects.
- SITE INSPECTOR: DAE (Civil) with least 07 years’ involvement with Construction Supervision of Highways and Bridges.
- MATERIAL INSPECTOR/LAB TECHNICIAN: DAE (Civil) with least 06 years experience in material testing on Highways and Bridges projects.
- Surveyor DAE (Civil) with least 05 years experience in Surveying and Leveling of Highways and Bridge Projects.
- JUNIOR ENGINEER: B.Sc. Electrical/Civil Engineering with least CGPA of 2.8 and having 3 to 5 years. of involvement with configuration survey and development oversight of EHV transmission lines/substation projects. Applicants ought to be well familiar with the most recent designing methods and apparatuses identified with the specialized insight. Furthermore, they should be capable in English language also report composing and specialized documentation.
Appropriately qualified competitors From HEC perceived colleges/organizations might apply ONLINE. The last date of accommodation is December 09, 2021. Just shortlisted applicants will be called for meet. No TA/DA/will be allowable.
Link For Online Apply: http://nespakfoundation.com.pk/nfonline/
More Latest Government Jobs: