National Transmission and Dispatch Company Jobs 2022
National Transmission and Dispatch Company Jobs 2022 The NTDC is seeking applications for the posts of Junior Engineer , Junior Engineer ( Civil) , Assistant Manager ( HR), and Assistant Manager ( Corporate Accounts). Candidates belong to Punjab, KPK, Baluchistan, SIndh, AJK, Ex- FATA and GB are eligible to apply for the latest NTDC Jobs 2022.
Candidates possessing bachelor of Engineering, Master degrees in the relevant fields, CA, ACCA, and CMA can apply for these national transmission and dispatch company. Read the complete details on this page for complete guidance and procedure for applications. The recruitment process will be conducted by National Testing Service NTS. Check the latest NTS Jobs for the complete application form.
National Transmission and Dispatch Company Jobs 2022 Company Detail
List of Vacancies
- Junior Engineer ( BS – 17)
- Junior Engineer Civil ( BS – 17)
- Assistant Manager HR ( BS – 17)
- Assistant Manager Corporate Accounts ( BS – 17)
For Junior Engineer, applicants should possess BE / BSc Engineering in Electronics / Electrical with 1st division / 2.5 CGPA and have valid PEC registration. The age limit is 33 years.
For Junior Engineer Civil, candidates should possess BE / BSc Engineering ( Civil) with 1st division / 2.5 CGPA and have valid PEC registration. The age limit is 33 years.
For Assistant Manager HR, applicants should possess a master’s in HRM, MBA ( HR), MPA, or MA ( Economics) with a diploma in HRM or LLB with a diploma in HRM. The age limit is 33 years.
For Assistant Manager Corporate Accounts, applicants should possess CA ( Inter), CMA ( Inter), ACCA ( Member), M.Com, MBA ( Finance), BBA ( Hons), and B.Com with post experience. The age limit is 33 years.
- BE / BSc Engineering
- MBA HRM
- MA Economics with Diploma in HR
- LLB with Diploma in HR
- CA ( Inter)
- CMA ( Inter)
- ACCA ( Member)
- MBA ( Finance)
- BBA ( Hons)
For More Government Jobs Visit: www.paklatestjob.com
How to Apply
- Interested applicants need to apply ONLINE through the National Testing Service NTS Portal www.nts.org.pk
- Candidates need to complete the prescribed application form online on the NTS website.
- A processing fee of Rs. 550/- should be deposited as prescribed on the application form.
- Read the complete details on the application form regarding depositing of processing fee.
- A hard copy of the application does not require at this stage.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
- The deadline for the application is 17 October 2022.
- Read all instructions in the advertisement notice posted below.
- Women, Minorities, and Disabled people are encouraged to apply as per the Quota policy.