Ministry of Railway Lahore Latest Jobs 2021
Ministry of Railway Lahore Latest Jobs 2021 Pakistan Railways seeks suitably qualified & experienced Land Management Professional to serve in Pakistan Railways.
Adviser Land Management) (MP-1)
Required Educational Qualification
PhD OR Master Degree in Civil Engineering, Town Planning, Urban Planning, Business Administration, Public Administration, LLM, Financial Management OR any other relevant degree with 14 years experience in case of PhD and 38 year experience for Masters on Managerial position in Govt. or large Pvt. Sector in the field of Real Estate Development OR Management Or Land Management. best have understanding of provincial Revenue record and its comparison with Railway land plan. Ministry of Railway Lahore Latest Jobs
Experience and Shortlisting Criteria
- Applicant with PhD quantification must have 14 years and 18 years in case of Master degree on Managerial petition relating to Land and General Manege.
- Must have inclusive experience of at least 5 years in dealing with Land Development in any Govt or Large Scale Private Organization. out of which, S years experience hold be of leadership position. (Large Scale Private Organizations 250 people or annual turn over of Rs. 1 billion),
- The person must have served for st least 03 years management experience st leadership position and denting with organizations matters and financial.
- Recruitment will be made as Updated MP Scopes Policy, 2021 inured by the Establishment
Division, Government of Parietal vied their 0.01 Mo. 1/3/2020-£-6/E-0 dated 24-95-2021.
- The appointment will be on contract basis initially for » period of dares (03) years further
expendable for 2 maximum period of two (02) years on annual (yearly) bests subject to
- Tors, job Descriptions etc. Educational Qualification with requisite experience in number of
years etc. tenure of appointment, Pay Packages and short-listing criteria can be seen on our
websites: www.pakrail.gov.pk and www.railways.gov.pk
- Applications on prescribed format (available on our website) along with complete CV, passport size photograph should reach at the address given below, during working hours within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement through corner or E-mail on [email protected] (sok copy on prescribed format). Incomplete applications will not be
Ministry of Railways reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Only short-lined candidate shall be called for interview.
- For More Government Jobs Visit: www.paklatestjob.com
Room No, 339, Ministry of Railways,
3” Floor, Block-D, Pak-Secretariat,
Islamabad. PH: 051-9203068