Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2023 Govt of Pakistan
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2023 Applications are invited for the following vacant posts in Ministry ofMaritime Affairs. Appointment shall be made on purely merit. The candidates, possessing the following requisite qualification and experience are eligible to apply.
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
How to Apply
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel. Late and incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as permissible under the existing Government Rules.
- Applications on prescribed format alongwith attested photocopies ofthe testimonials would reach
to Section Officer (Admn), Ministry of Maritime Affairs, S’1′ Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat,
Islamabad by 25-04-2023 during office hours.
- Applications form can be downloaded from ihe website (wwvv.moma.gov.uk)
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for tcsl/inierview.
- Ministry of Maritime Affairs will follow guidelines policy to be issued by the Establishment
Division in matter ofall recruitment.
Hameed Ullah Khan Khattak
Section Officer (Admn)
Ministry of Maritime Affairs
8,h Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak. Secretariat,