Ministry of Foreign Affairs Jobs 2021
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Jobs 2021 Applications are welcomed from reasonable possibility for enlistment in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs against the accompanying posts:
- Colleague (BS-15)
- Code Assistant (BS-15)
- Correspondence Assistant (BS-15)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Functional Support Technician (BS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk (BS-11)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-09)
- Professional (BS-09)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Dispatch Rider (BS-04)
- Copying Machine Operator (OMO) (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (Bs-01)
- Clean Worker (BS-01)
Agreements Ministry of Foreign Affairs Jobs
- Just shortlisted candidates will be called for test/meet.
- Five years general age unwinding has been remembered for the previously mentioned section old enough cutoff. Some other unwinding in age breaking point will be given according to Government of Pakistan rules
- Application structure can be filled-in straightforwardly on the application gateway on the site of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (http/prosys.mofa.gov.pk/application_form/form.php).
- Applicants currently in Government administration might apply through legitimate channel and would be needed to create NOC at the hour of meeting.
- A competitor might apply for more than one post by submitting separate application structure for each post.
- Employees of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on agreement/unexpected premise/every day wages will be permitted age unwinding and grant of additional imprints as per the principles of the Government of Pakistan
- Applicant shortlisted peak meet will introduce his/her unique records alongside set of validated duplicates of degrees/declarations gave by HEC/perceived board/colleges/establishment.
- Data gave in the application structure will be confirmed and if there should be an occurrence of any bogus or produced data and phony or false archives, Ministry of Foreign Affairs maintains all authority to drop candidature at any stage (even after business, assuming this is the case found later) and to natural a legitimate activity against the candidate
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs maintains whatever authority is needed to drop the enrollment interaction partially or entire, increment/decline the quantity of posts according to prerequisite against any post whatsoever stage without allotting any season.
- No TA/DA will be allowable with the end goal of test/meet.
- Applications on the recommended design will reach through the web-based entryway Latest by 15 November 2021. Applications. fragmented or gotten after the expiry date. won’t be engaged Please don’t append some other record with the application structure.