Medical Complex Hayatabad Peshawar Jobs 2021
OFFICE OF THE HOSPITAL DIRECTOR MEDICAL & TEACHING INSTITUTION HAYATABAD MEDICAL COMPLEX PESHAWAR Medical Complex Hayatabad Peshawar Jobs 2021 Application are invited for the following past. vacancy at Medica! & Teaching Institution Hayatabad Medical Complex, Hayatabad Peshawar The candidates must have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunknwa Merged districts with the following conditions.
- Medical Officer- ICU
- Media manager
- HVAC Technician
For More Government Jobs Click Here
Peshawar Medical Complex Hayatabad official Website Visit. www.hmckp.gov.pk
Medical Complex Hayatabad Peshawar Jobs 2021
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Age of superannuation i.e. 60 years applicable to all posts as per Government rules.
2. Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic / experience / domicile certificates
along with 02 recent photographs and CNIC photocopy duly atlested must reach the Pre- Recruitment Section-HR Department MTI-HMC.
3. Those applicants having distinction in university (not college) must attach authentic document or
proof with application form.
4. Application Forms are available on HMC website i.e.; www.hmckp.gov.pk/downloads.php and will be submitted in the (Pre-Recruitment Section-HR Department — MTI-HMC) along-with Bank Draft / Pay Order in favor of Hospital Director-MTI-HMC or through direct deposit in Bank of Khyber, HMC Branch, Receipt Account, Branch Code 0185, A/C Number# PLS-00060-00-2 as per the payment details given below:
S.No.01-03 500/-Rs (Non-Refundable)
5. The applications dully completed with supported attested documents should reach personally or through registered couriers service to undersigned on or before due date of closing. In case the documents reach after due date by the courier even if the Bank drafl payment is done within due date will not be entertained.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Short listing will be done either by written test or by their pre-nterview marks or both.
7. Their services will be governed. under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teacting Instructions Reform Act 2015(amended from time to time)
8. Civil servant will have to resign from government service (if any) in case of their selection in MTI-HMC
9. if the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
10. An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
11. The Scrutiny Committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the competent form of HMC for review. The decision of the competent form there of shall be final.
12. Experience Marks will be given to only those candidates who have experience in relevant subject / field, and experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after the prescribed qualifications for the post(s).
13. In case of large number of candidates, MTI-HMC may hold screening test for shortlisting of candidates. Screening test marks will cares no weight age and it will just be used to bang the number of candidates to manageable level for interview.
14. On detailed scrutiny of the applications after screening test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under the rules, his /her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he/ she has appeared in the screening test or qualified therein.
15. Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from interview if he/ she were
- (a) Convicted by the court of law.
- (b) Dismissed from public service.
- (c) Knowingly furnishes any false information.
(6) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/ her disqualification.
- (e) Attempts to obtain support for his/ her (candidature by improper means).
- (f) Submits forged certificates.
- (g) Tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates atc.
- (h) Misbehaves in the interview.
16. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
17. The service of selected candidates will be for a period of 01 year further extendable upon approval from BoG’s MTI-HMC.
18. The terms & condition of the employment will be determined after final selection of the candidates.
19. The competent authority has the power to increase or decrease of even cancelled the post as per requirement of MTI-HMC
20. No TA/DA is allowed for Test / interview.
21. The last day of applying for the above advertisement is 14.06.2021.
MTI-HMC encourages individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, and person with
disabilities to apply. The quota system as per Government rules & regulation will be adopted.
HOSPITAL DIRECTOR MEDICAL & TEACHING INSTITUTION
HAYATABAD MEDICAL COMPLEX, PESHAWAR