Literacy Non Formal Basic Education Department 2022
Literacy Non Formal Basic Education Department 2022 , invites applications from suitable individuals domiciled in the Punjab for different projects posts on Contract Basis in its Development Projects i.e. “Punjab Non-Formal Education Project (Phase-II)”, “Taleem Sab Kay Liay Project (Phase-II)”, “NFE Monitoring & Evaluation Unit(Phase-II)” and “NFE Human Resource Development Institute (Phase-II)”. The detail of the Posts is as under:
- Assistant Director (Procurement)
- Assistant Director (Media Management)
- Data Analyst
- Statistical Officer
- Programmer (Database)
- District Trainer
- Literacy Mobilizer
- Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
- Junior Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
General Terms & Conditions:-
- The above positions are offered purely on contract basis for one year or up-to the gestation period of the project whichever is earlier (extendable subject to satisfactory performance and in accordance with the gestation period of the project) under Contract Appointment Policy 2004, as amended from time to time and PC-Is of the concerned projects.
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channel.Literacy Non Formal Basic Education Department
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on closing date of submission of application.
- All posts are offered on open merit. No quota will be applicable on these posts.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
- Only the degree issued by the university/institute recognized by the HEC/Board or reputed foreign university with HEC equivalence, will be considered.
- Literacy & NFBE Department reserves the right to increase, decrease or abolish the post(s) at any stage without any notice.
- Literacy & NFBE Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel an application or whole recruitment process at any time without any notice/justification.Literacy Non Formal Basic Education Department
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview. Procedure for submission of application forms:-
- Candidates must visit NTS website to apply online.
- Those candidates who desire to apply for more than one post, must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates shall require to submit dully filled in Application form (online) and send print out of the Application Form along with copy of CNIC, two recent passport size photographs, attested copies of academic certificates, experience certificates and deposit slip of prescribed fee in favour of National Testing Service (NTS), directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks /ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits Invoice number generated in fee slip. Only 1 Bill invoice will be accepted.
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till 17th of January 2022.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date/closing of office hours on the last date of submission of application will not be entertained.
- The date of test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
- Roll Number Slip can be downloaded directly from NTS website after the announcement of Test Date.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will be lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Candidates shall produce all original documents at the date/time of the interview to be communicated by Literacy & NFBE Department.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the websites of Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department ‘‘www.literacy.punjab.gov.pk’’ and NTS “www.nts.org.pk”