Largest Commercial Bank Jobs 2022
Largest Commercial Bank Jobs 2022 One of the biggest and most renowned business banks, having an immense cross country organization of branches is searching for dynamic and challenge-situated experts with demonstrated record of achievements in the space of Legal.
The people who satisfy the underneath fundamental qualification rules might go after the accompanying jobs:
- Network Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Project Coordinator Enterprise Systems
- Data Base Support Analyst
- Network Engineer
Academic / Professional Qualification Largest Commercial Bank Jobs
- Minimum graduate from a reputable HEC recognized University/ College/ Institute.
- Candidate having Master’s degree from HEC recognized University/ College/ institute will be preferred.
- Any Islamic Banking Certificate/Degree/Diploma will be given an added benefit and preferred.
- Minimum 03 years’ experience as Branch/Operations Manager. Islamic banking experience and
banking training will be preferred
Knowledge / Other Skills / Expertise Preferred
- Computer literacy is must
Place of Posting
Gujrat, Hafizabad, Sialkot, Thatta
Reporting to: Regional Head
Outline of Main Duties/ Responsibilities
- To undertake responsibility for overall management of branch affairs including development of business, achievement of targets/KPls through marketing and promotion of Islamic Banking products.
- To meet with Existing to Bank (ETB) and New to Bank (NTB) customers for marketing of deposit, finance, retail banking products, Banca, asset management, remittances and FBR.
- To ensure smooth and error free services to customers and timely attendance of their complaints and queries
- To execute and deliver branch’s annual business plan and budget, to ensure that the activities and plans performed by the function are aligned to the Region/Group strategy and plans.
- To monitor and periodically review credit portfolio of the branch (where applicable)
- To undertake performance evaluation and mentoring of the reporting staff and conduct periodical meetings with the staff to achieve business and service targets.
- To review reports and liaise with controlling office regarding branch affairs.
- To ensure internal controls and compliance of Bank’s SOPs/SBP regulations.
- To ensure the performance of branch meets the allocated targets and prepare periodic reports on its overall performance.
- To minimize value and number attrition of the top quarterly of the customers of the Branch.
- To devise strategies to counter competition and maximize market share.
- To implement cross —sell liability and asset products.
- To provide support for new product launches and champion new sales initiative.
- To ensure all branch processes are followed as per laid down guidelines.
- To be responsible for eliminating fraud and forgeries by keeping stringent and proactive internal control mechanisms.
- To monitor and ensure prompt rectification of audit related objections.
- To ensure smooth branch and system maintenance.
- To ensure branch staff works as a cohesive motivated team.
- To manage the administrative affairs of the individuals in the branch.
- To establish a culture and work environment that attracts, retains, and motivates the highest caliber of skilled professionals.
- Last Date To Apply: 5 Aug 2022
- website www.sidathyder.com.pk/careers