Karachi Port Trust Jobs 2023
Karachi Port Trust Jobs 2023 Jobs in KPT Karachi Port Trust are accessible and it is hoping to enroll the accompanying staff on Merit Basis, Punjab, Sindh, KPK and Balochistan Quota for which it welcomes applications from the profoundly instructed, exceptionally experienced, dedicated and very much focused contender for the accompanying positions given beneath.
Karachi Port Trust Jobs Vacant Positions
- Fire Driver
How To Apply Detail Trans Karachi Jobs
- General age relaxation of 5 years is already clubbed.
- Allowances as admissible under KPT Rules.
- Age relaxation to other categories as per Government instructions will also be applicable.
- All posts are on contract for a period of 3 years (extendable).
- 10% for women, 5% for minorities and 2% for disabled persons will be observed. Candidates with
- disability shall have to submit a registration certificate (as disabled citizen) granted by Federal/Provincial Government.
- Government savants are required to apply through proper channel and should preduce NOC at the time of interview.
- Incomplete application (without CNIC, Educational documents, Domicile, Experience certificates, Pay order & NOC etc) will not be entertained.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Envelope to be marked with the name of post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests / interview.
- The organization reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised posts partially or totally at any stage.
- Application form is available on Karachi Port Trust (KPT) website: www.kpt.gov.pk, download the application Form and send your application duly filled-in by mail or courier along with detailed bio- data / CV and attested photocopies of testimonials / documents in support of qualification, post qualification experience, date of birth, one recent passport size photograph, one copy of CNIC and Rs.100/- pay order (non-refundable) in favour of Chief Accounts Officer, so as to reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement to ‘Manager (Human Resource Development), Karachi Port Trust, KPT Head Office Building, Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Karachi-74000.
- Applications received without mail or Courier will not be entertained
- No TA/DA shall be paid for test / interview. Canvassing will disqualify.
- For further Information and contact: