Join Pakistan Air Force Jobs 2023
Join Pakistan Air Force Jobs 2023 Intrigued Citizens of Pakistan who have clinical capabilities can Join Pakistan Air Force as PAF Officers Medical Branch. Male and female candidates are welcome to Register Online.
- General Duty Pilot (GD(P))
- Aeronautical Engineering Officer (AEO)
- Air Defence Officer (ADO)
- Logistics Officer (LO)
- Administration and Special Duty Officer (AS&DO)
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be a Pakistani citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 22 years old (for GD(P)) or 18 and 25 years old (for AEO, ADO, LO, and AS&DO)
- Have a minimum of 60% marks in the SSC or equivalent examination
- Have a minimum height of 5 feet 4 inches for male candidates and 5 feet 2 inches for female candidates
- Be physically and mentally fit
The PAF offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Monthly salary
- Free medical care
- Free education for dependents
- Housing allowance
- Leave travel allowance
If you are interested in applying for a commissioned officer position in the PAF, I encourage you to visit the PAF website for more information and to start your application today.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when applying for a PAF commissioned officer position:
- The application process is competitive, so it is important to start early and prepare your application carefully.
- You will need to pass a physical fitness test, medical examination, and interview.
- The PAF will also conduct a background check on all applicants. Join Pakistan Air Force Jobs
If you are selected for a PAF commissioned officer position, you will undergo a rigorous training program. This training will prepare you for a career in the PAF, where you will have the opportunity to serve your country and make a difference in the world. Join Pakistan Air Force Jobs