HRSI Latest Jobs 2021
HRSI Latest Jobs 2021 This role will be responsible to lead the company’s sales & distribution function and take it to greater heights in an environment which is both challenging and highly competitive. We are looking for an outstanding individual who is dynamic, understands’ environmental and technological advancement, focused, hands on, leads from the front, builds team, has strong follow up and is driven by goals. The position will report to the CEO and will work very closely with all other functions laterally.
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Senior Manager Non – Fuel Retail
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be at the core of the New Ventures team, helping build new business units to diversify client’s service offerings across a variety of verticals. HRSI Latest Jobs 2021
- Develop forecast models of new business units that incorporate metrics from marketing, operations, and product development.
- Work with key stakeholders within all internal departments to develop and implement go-to- market strategies for new business initiatives.
- Identify potential new lines of work that would lead to transformation change in support of New Ventures objectives.
- Build new processes partnerships so as to diversify distribution channels.
- Represent the client to industry partners and external stakeholders within new market segments.
- Drive the expansion of the client’s market share in new market segments, while serving the long- term needs of its clients.
- Minimum 16 years of education, preferably, Master’s from a renowned and HEC recognized university or institution / equivalent foreign degree holder institution, in any/or combination of the disciplines of Finance / Business Administration / Strategic Planning / Corporate Planning.
- Minimum 8-10 years of professional experience, preferably in a large national / multinational organization with at least 5 years of related functional experience in a similar role at an equivalent position or in a middle management position.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills are vital for success in this role.
- Excellent financial and business analytical skills are required; to understand and _ interpret business results and plans, and to provide insights to improve business results and grow returns.
- Maintain professional discretion with sensitive and highly confidential information at all times.
® The candidate should not be more than 45 years of age as of last date of submission of application.
- The employment is based in Karachi.
- All selections will be based on merit after an assessment test, use of any means to influence the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of the candidate. Any misrepresentation by the incumbent will lead to his/her disqualification or immediate removal from company services.
HRSI Latest Jobs 2021
STRICT CONFIDENTIALITY IS MAINTAINED AT ALL TIMES
If you have the required experience, educational qualification, leadership, and management skills to take up the challenging assignment, you are requested to apply by 2 Jan 2022. Please email your CV in MS Word format to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. HRSI Latest Jobs 2021