Government of Pakistan Science and Technology Jobs 2021
Government of Pakistan Science and Technology Jobs 2021 Government of Pakistan (Ministry of Science and Technology, Islamabad) Pakistan Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (PCSIR). Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for appointment as Consultant on contract basis on market based salary initially for a period of six months extendable upon satisfactory performance having following qualification and experience:
- BS/M.Sc. (16 years) in Information Technology’ Computer Science or related field from reputed foreign or Local HEC-recognized university/institution.
- At least 25 years of experience with at least 15 years in project management of information technology projects.
- Extensive experience in concept proposal development, project formulation, appraisal, monitoring, quality assurance processes, reporting, etc. Preferably with experience in public sector development processes.
- Well-versed in procurement process of technology equipment, services, etc. including preparation of EOls, RFPs/ RFQs, Requirement Analysis, Needs Assessment, etc.
Knowlegde of various technologies, including biotechnology, agri-technologies, data analytics, etc. will be preferred.
- Well-versed in Government procedures and working.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for interview.
- Applications should reach to the undersigned within 15-days after publishing of advertisement.
- For More Government Jobs Visit: www.paklatestjob.com
- Ministry Of Science and Technology
SENIOR ADMIN OFFICER (ESTT,)
PCSIR Head Office, 1-Constitution Avenue, Sector – G-5/2, Islamabad.
Phone No. ()51-9225395-99