GEPCO Electricity Theft Challenging Opportunity Jobs 2021
GEPCO Electricity Theft Challenging Opportunity Jobs 2021 APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POSITION OF DIRECTOR GENERAL MARKET IMPLEMENTATION & REGULATORY AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT (MIRAD) GEPCO, GUJRANWALA GEPCO Electricity Theft Challenging Opportunity
- GEPCO intends to create a new department (MIRED) for performing fobs under CTBCM. This new department (MIRAD) will be headed by DG (MIRED}.
- The company intends to hire a highly dynamic personality for the post of LG (MIRED). This position will provide leadership and direction to company for implementation of respective actions for the development of competitive electridty market in Pakistan and its operations afterwards. The MIRED functions in dude bilateral power purchase contract agreement, legal and regulatory affairs, billing and settlement with market operator, demand forecasting and transmission planning. The
department wall be interface of GEPCO with competitive trading bilateral contract market (CTBCM).
- Qualification Bachelors or equivalent degree in Engineering / Finance / Accounting / Law / Management Sciences from reputable HEC recognized universities, Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Experience Minimum 15-years of total experience including 10-years of experience in power sector. The candidate should possess strong knowledge of technical, commercial and financial matters of the utility business / Power sectors will be preferred along with regulatory affairs and regal/contractual issues. Knowledge of competitive electricity markets will be an added advantage.
- Age Limit Up to 55-years at the time of application.
- Nature of Employment The employment stall be on contract for an initial period of three (03) years, extendable on satisfactory performance.
- Market based competitive package.
GGEPCO Electricity Theft Challenging Opportunity Jobs 2021
How to Apply
The applications must be submitted as followings:-
- Online applications will be preferred on the fink i.e. http://www.pite.com.pk/gepco-jobs on of before 20-06-2021,
- In case of hard copy, the signed application along with related documents i.e. qualification mentioned against para-3 and Requisite experience as specified against para-4, must be submitted in the office of DIRECTOR GENERAL (HR & ADMN) GEPCO, 565-A, MODEL TOWN, GUJRANWALA on of before 21-06-2021, 17:00 His.
- Application incomplete in any respect or received after due date will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
- The candidates already working in Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous Public Organizations can also apply though proper channel along with NOC of their department issued on its letter head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce ail original documents at the time of interview.
- GEPCO reserves the right to withhold / cancel! the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for inter views / selection process.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for inter view / selection process.
- For More Government Jobs Visit Paklatestjob.com