Gawadar Development Authority Latest Jobs 2022
Gawadar Development Authority Latest Jobs 2022 The following VACANT POSTS are required to be filled on Contract basis by Suitable, Ambitious and Experienced Candidates. The DOCTORS from Provincial Health Services can apply through Proper Channel/Secretary, Health Department, Government of Balochistan.
Planning & Design Specialist
- Post-Graduate Degree in City & Regional Planning / Urban Planning / Urban Development from HEC Recognized Institutions with Minimum 10 Years Post Qualification Experience or Graduate Degree in City & Regional Planning / Urban Planning / Urban Development from HEC Recognized Institutions with Minimum 15 Years Post Qualification Experience
- The Candidate(s) will have Competitive Edge if also possess Additional Qualification & Certification in the field of Urban Planning & Design and having Vast Experience in relevant field with similar Development Authorities in Pakistan
- Should be Registered and Active Member of PCATP or any other recognized Urban Planning Body
- Should be Proficient in GIS and Auto CAD
- Proven Interpersonal Communication and Negotiation Skills to take Messages / Information across the Competent Authority including Director General and Directors of other Functional Departments of GDA
- Proven Report Writing & Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Suite etc.
JOB DESCRIPTION / FUNCTIONS:
- Review of existing GDAs Town Planning & Building Control Regulations and suggest IMPROVEMENT/S therein, if any Review and Recommend on the Existing Gwadars Integrated Smart Port City Master Plan 2019 especially on the following Components: Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Trade, Tourism, Government & Public Buildings, Green Land, Open Spaces, Sports Land Use etc.
- Demographic & Socioeconomic Planning including Collection, Collation & Analysis of such Data & Planning Parameters at Urban Design Level
- Environmental Assessment & Creating Environmental Impact Assessment (EIS) of Proposed/ Future Projects
Administrative and Legal System
- Development of Site for a particular need or special purpose such as Economic Zones / District, Tourism
- Development Zones, Housing and other Estate Development Projects including the Creation of Spatial Arrangement of Buildings, Utilities, Transport & Communications etc.
- Monitoring the existing Gwadar’s Master Plan and UPDATE the Plan according to the Future Development Patterns and Needs of the City
- Assistance and Timely Coordination with the Consultants, Contractors, Legal Advisors etc. for the Effective implementation of Gwadar’s Master Plan
- In-House Training, Professional Development & Capacity Building of GDA’s Town Planning Department
- Any other Responsibility assigned by the Competent Authority as per Needs & Requirement
TERMS & CONDITIONS AND APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- Age Limit: Maximum 55 Years
- The Place of Duty will be in Gwadar, Balochistan, Pakistan
- GDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will also offer Lump Sum Competitive Market Benefits to the Selected Candidate for the said Position Duly Signed Applications (Cover Letter and Resume) along with Attested Copies of Educational Certificates / Degrees, Experience Letters, CNIC, Domicile with Three (3) Latest Pictures are required to be submitted to the Office of Deputy Director Admin – GDA, Marine Drive, Gwadar, Balochistan.
- The Application along with Supporting Documents MUST reach by Hand or Courier by 28th JANUARY 2022 by 11 am at the Office of Deputy Director Admin – GDA, Marine Drive, Gwadar, Balochistan
- Applicants serving in Government / Public / Autonomous Organizations MUST obtain NOC from respective Department and should apply through Proper Channel
- Applications which are Incomplete / Without Necessary Documents, shall be REJECTED
- Applications received AFTER DUE DATE & TIME will NOT be entertained
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Test / Interviews, as the case may be
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing in Test / Interview, as the case may be
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to Reject any or all Applications / Cancel the Recruitment process
at any stage without assigning the reasons. GDA Website: https://www.gda.gov.pk/