FESCO Jobs 2022
FESCO Jobs 2022 at Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Apply Online via NTS are announced in the Daily Express Newspaper. The list of vacancies includes the posts of Junior Engineer / SDO, Junior Engineer / SDO ( Civil), and Revenue Officer. Faisalabad Electric Supply Company FESCO is one of the leading Electric Supplier provding electricty in Faisalabad , Chiniot , Sargodha , jhang , T.T.Singh , Khushab , Mianwali and Bhakkar. FESCO is serving more than 4.81 million customers in these areas.
FESCO Jobs 2022
There are numerous seats vacant under different quotas. The quota detail is as (Open Merit, Punjab Open, Punjab Women, Punjab Minority, Sindh Rural Open, Sindh Rural Women, Sindh Urban Open, KPK Open, KPK Women, Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, AJK, and Disabled Persons). The age limit is a maximum of 33 years.
FESCO is recruiting for these vacancies through National Testing Service NTS. Candidates need to apply online through NTS. Candidates must pay the processing fee through the Challan form, which is available on the NTS website. The online NTS job portal will remain open till 31 October 2022. After the closing date applications will not be entertained.
List of Vacancies
- Junior Engineer / SDO
- Junior Engineer / SDO ( Civil)
- Revenue Officer
- BSc Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- B.E Electrical
- BSc Civil Engineering / B.E Civil
- MA ( Stats)
- MA ( Maths)
- MSc ( Computer Science)
- MA ( Economics)
How to Apply Online via NTS
- Desirous candidates are required to apply ONLINE through the NTS Job Portal www.nts.org.pk
- The candidates need to submit the application form ONLINE and take printouts of the filled application form.
- Complete the application form along with attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, and recent passport-size photographs should send to the below address.
- Attached the proof of processing fee (attached deposit slip copy).
- The processing fee as described on the Challan form should also be deposited and attached the scan copy of the slip accordingly. The processing fee is Rs. 270/-
- The procedure to deposit the fee is completely described in the challan form.
- Submission of applications through courier will not be entertained.
- The deadline for the application is 31 October 2022
- FESCO NTS Roll No Slips will be uploaded on the NTS website one week before the Written test. Candidates need to keep checking the regular NTS portal, however, candidates will be informed through SMS also.
- In case applying for more than one post, a separate application form and deposit fee is required.
- Read the all instructions carefully in the FSCO advertisement before applying for the jobs.