Federal Shariat Court Pakistan Jobs 2021
Federal Shariat Court Pakistan Jobs 2021 Applications are welcomed from the qualified competitors having Pakistani Nationality for the accompanying empty posts in the Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan.
- Exploration Assistant (BPS-16)
- Convention Assistant (BPS-16)
- Transcriber (BPS-16)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Driver (BPS-05)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-02)
General Terms and Conditions:
- Applications on plain paper containing total specifics i.e Name, Father Name, CNIC, house date of birth Educational capability, experience and postal location with Cell number, might be sent by Post inside 15 days subsequent to distributing of this promotion to the Assistant Registrar (Admin), Federal Shariat Court, Constitution Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad. Applications after due date will not be engaged.
- No records are needed to be joined with the application at the hour of applying. Be that as it may, unique reports of shortlisted up-and-comers will be checked at the hour of meeting and whenever discovered phony or bogus the candidature will be dismissed.
- Most extreme age cutoff will be loose according to Government Policy.
- Representatives of Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies ought to apply through appropriate channel.
- The above posts will be administered by the Federal Shariat Court (Terms and Conditions of Service of Staff) Rules, 1982.
- The Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan has the privilege to increment or lessening the quantity of posts and claims all authority to delay or drop the enrollment cycle at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be allowable for test/Interview.
- The Quota will be totally noticed.
- For additional data, if it’s not too much trouble, contact 051-9204334 during available time.
- For More Government Jobs Visit: www.paklatestjob.com
Delegate Registrar (Admin) For Registrar