FBR Federal Board of Revenue Latest Jobs 2022
FBR Federal Board of Revenue Latest Jobs 2022 The Federal Board of Revenue has gotten financing from the World Bank towards the expense of the Pakistan Raises Revenue Program (PRRP) and plans to apply part of the returns for obtaining administrations of different individual advisors as follows:
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk (BS-11)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-09)
- Sepoy (BS-5)
- Driver (BS-4)
- Dispatch Rider (BS-4)
- Notice Server (BS-1)
- Naib Qasid (BS-1)
- Chowkidar (BS-1)
- Mali (BS-1)
- Farash (BS-1)
- Armed Guard (BS-1)
- Bailiff (BS-01)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Primary Pass
Number of Posts
Physical Standard for Sepoy (Soldier)
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Chest Size: 32 inches – 33.5 inches
- Height: 5 feet 2 inches
Running Test for Sepoy
- Male: One kilometer in seven minutes
- Female: One kilometer in ten minutes
How to Apply Online for FBR New Jobs 2022
Candidates can Apply Online on National Job Portal NJP.
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates applying for more than one post have to submit a separate application form for each post.
2. Candidates will be required to bring original documents with one set of attested copies at the time of the interview.
3. Candidates already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests and interviews.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests and interviews.