FBR Federal Board of Revenue Latest Jobs 2021
FBR Federal Board of Revenue Latest Jobs 2021 The Federal Board of Revenue has gotten financing from the World Bank towards the expense of the Pakistan Raises Revenue Program (PRRP) and plans to apply part of the returns for obtaining administrations of different individual advisors as follows:
- Finance Management Specialist
- Contract Management Specialist
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
- Social Management Specialist
- Communications Specialist
- The Federal Board of Revenue presently welcomes qualified people to communicate their advantage in giving
the previously mentioned administrations. Intrigued individual experts should give:
- A letter of Expression of Interest, giving data showing capacity, abilities and experience to attempt the task and convey inputs/yields needed under the TOR. FBR Federal Board of Revenue Latest Jobs
- A nitty gritty, dated and marked Curriculum Vitae featuring capabilities and involvement with doing comparable tasks, just as references for potential checks.
- The consideration of intrigued Consultants is attracted to Section III, passages, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Acquirement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 [revised November 2017 and August 2018] (“Procurement Regulations”), presenting the World Bank’s arrangement on irreconcilable situation.
- Specialists will be chosen as per the Open Competitive Selection of Individual Specialists technique set out in the World Bank’s “Obtainment Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, amended November 2017 and August 2018.
- The Consultants will be recruited on Contract premise under Project Pay Scales (as told by the Legislature of Pakistan) and will be dealing with all day premise in FBR House, Islamabad.
- Point by point/particular Terms of Reference are accessible at https://fbr.gov.pk/tenders, if there should be an occurrence of any question, kindly email at [email protected] or visit the workplace of Director Program Office, Room No 713, seventh Floor, FBR House, G-5, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad between 1000 hours to 1600 hours on any functioning day by/before the cutoff time for accommodation of EOI as referenced underneath.
- The Expression of Interest and Curriculum Vitae (encased in an envelope obviously referencing the position applied for composed on the upper right corner of the envelope) should be conveyed to the location beneath (face to face or by surface mail) not later than 1600 hours on December 24, 2021. On the off chance that any individual cooperation is required; it would be embraced practically. Candidates are thusly encouraged to guarantee that refreshed and complete contact data has been given in their EOI and CV.
- The address(es) alluded to above is (are):
Obtainment Specialist (Program Office)
Room No. 713, Seventh Floor
Government Board of Revenue (FBR)
FBR House, Constitution Avenue