Civil Court Bannu Jobs 2023
Civil Court Bannu Jobs For appointment to the following vacant posts in District Judiciary Bannu, applications are required from interested persons domiciled in District Bannu on the prescribed form within the day after publication of the advertisement. For the vacancy serial number 1, the undersigned has to enter directly, while for the vacancies serial number 2, 3, candidates are required to submit the registration certificate from Employment Exchange Bannu along with the application.
- Naib Qasid
Terms & Conditions Civil Court Bannu Jobs
- Aspirants can apply on the application form obtained from our website http://bannude.peshawarhighcourt.gov.pk/public/app or
- Clerk of Court Office and attach two photographs (pasted and one laminated) in one file cover. Submit the copy of card, domicile and attested copies of all educational and trade certificates before the scheduled date during office hours. Candidates called for interview must bring their original certificates.
- The age of the candidates will be determined up to the examination year 1st January 2023 for the vacancy number 1, while for the vacancies serial number 3, 2 the age will be calculated till the last date of application.
- Candidates will be given upper age relaxation as per law. Candidates should bring paper, pen, cardboard etc. for the written test. Recruitment will be done on purely temporary basis.
- Post-appointment candidates’ degrees and character will be regularly investigated. Also, during the test and interview or after selection, if the information documents provided by the candidate are found to be fake, false or incorrect or the test or interview at the place of a candidate (brother, relative, friend etc.) is revealed or caught on the spot. If so, not only the application and appointment of the concerned candidate will be considered cancelled, but disciplinary action will be taken against each person or persons, i.e. the candidate and the colleague.
- Applications of candidates below the required age sub-limit will not be entertained.
- Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
- Government employees should submit applications for any vacancy through their department.
- No TA/DA will begiven for test and interview.
- Date for written exam/test will be informed later.
- In this regard, the notification will be given on the District Court website http://bannude.peshawarhighcourt gov.pk/public/app under the notice board office.
- Female candidates whose husband’s domicile is Bannu,