Civil Aviation Authority CAA Jobs 2022 Application Form
Civil Aviation Authority CAA Jobs 2022 Application Form Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority requires services of qualified individuals to fill the following vacant posts where selection will be made purely on suitability and merit.
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority requires services of qualified individuals to fill the following vacant posts where selection will be made purely on suitability and merit.
- Additional Director AT (International Regulations) (EG-07)
- Master’s degree preferably in Economics/ Finance/ Accounting/ Statistics/ Aviation Management/ international Law/ Business Administration’ LLM with minimum 2nd division from HEC recognized university
- Additional management course/ qualifications in the related fields will be preferred
- Must have five (05) years or more experience in public / private organization preferably in aviation related tasks on middle Management position.
- Experience in bilateral agreements/ negotiations related to ICAO/ Aviation Matters
- Assistant Director Rescue & Fire Fighting Services (EG-01)
- B.E in Mechanical / B.E in Chemical with at least 2nd Division or equivalent CGPA from HEC Recognized University
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are required to fill & submit Online Job Application Form available at www.caapakistan.com.pk within fifteen (15) days from the date of this advertisement. Last Date: 13 Oct 2022
- Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of certificate / degree of the required qualification only of the concerned post as mentioned above and CNIC while applying for the job.
- In case a candidate does not upload the above documents with the online application form, his/her application will be rejected.
- All the interested candidates must read the Terms of Reference (TOR) mentioned in this advertisement before applying for the post.
- Candidates qualifying written test for positions of Assistant Director Rescue & Fire Fighting Services (EG-01) shall also be assessed through Physical Ability Test.
- For position of Assistant Director Rescue & Fire Fighting Services (EG-01), Selected candidates will undergo basic training at Civil Aviation Training Institute, Hyderabad and during training they will get fixed stipend. Their appointment will be subject to successful completion of training. Selected candidates shall also be required to execute a standard Surety Bond for a sum of Rs.1,000,000/- (One Million) for serving CAA at least 10 years.
ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR HR (TM)
HEADQUARTERS PAKISTAN CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY,
TERMINAL-!, JINNAH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, KARACHI
TEL: 021-99072068 – 67