China Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC Authority Jobs 2021
China Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC Authority Jobs 2021 China Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC Authority Jobs 2021 China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Authority is liable for arranging, working with, organizing, authorizing, checking, and assessing the smooth execution of all exercises identified with the China Pakistan Economic Corridor, as per the Memorandum of Understanding between the Government of Pakistan and China.The Ministry is searching for a certified, dynamic, enthusiastic and experienced person for the accompanying situation in CPEC Authority.
Chairperson Cpec Authority MP-1 Scale
QUALIFICATION AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Qualifications -an advanced degree in Development. Business or Public Administration. Law or Strategic or Defence Studies from a reputed national or international university or institute recognized by the Higher Education Commission:
Experience Candidate is or has been Chief Executive Officer of a National or International organization with minimum twenty-five (25) years distinguished professional career at national or international level and having experience of administration and financial management. policy formulation and implementation of strategy plans of public sector or private sector or multi-national organizations.
Terms of Reference:
The Chairperson shall be required to perform. inter alia, the following functions:
coordination, monitoring. evaluation and ensuring implementation of CPEC related activities in line with the framework and Memorandum of Understanding signed between the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and the People’s Republic of China
- Responsible for identifying new areas of cooperation projects
- Organizing meetings of Joint Cooperation Committee and Joint Working groups
- Ensure inter-provincial and inter-ministerial coordination for CPEC related activities
- Ensure narrative building and communication of China Pakistan Economic Corridor related events etc
- Responsible for conducting sectoral research for informed decision making, providing input for long- term planning and identifying potential areas and projects for interventions
- Any other assignment given from time to time by Ministry of Planning. Development & Special Initiatives/Federal Government
Complete job descriptions/functions are available at www.cpecauthority.gov.pk
- Salary Management Position-I (MP-I) Scale.
- Age- max. 62 years.
- Term of appointment is four (04) years and shall be eligible for re-appointment for one similar term. subject to satisfactory performance. The individual will cease to hold the post on completion of term of appointment or attaining the age of sixty-five (65) years whichever is carlier.
- Those already in Government Services should apply through proper channel. In case of selection for the post, the candidate will have to resign or seek retirement before joining, as per the Federal Government policy in vogue. :
- Selected individual will be required to declare his assets on the prescribed forms of declaration of assets for Government servants, before entering upon the office.
- Application along with CV and testimonials, details of additional qualification, if any. and experience may be sent by post to the Section Officer (Org.-I), Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives, Islamabad on the prescribed format available at www.cpecauthority.gov.pk within 18 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Last Date: 30 November 2021
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- This Ministry reserves the rights not to fill the post or withhold appointment against the advertised post.
M. Imran Ashraf
Section Officer (Org.-II)
Ministry of Planning, Development and Special Initiatives
Room # 236, P-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
Tel: +92(51) 9202869
More Latest Government Jobs:
Khalid Javaid Appointee Secretary (Org. /Lit.) Service of Planning, Development and Special Initiatives Room # 607, P-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad Tel: +92(51) 9207693