Central Power Purchasing Agency Jobs Latest 2021
Central Power Purchasing Agency Jobs Latest 2021 is a public limited company registered under Companies Ordinance 1984. CPPAG has been entrusted by the Government of Pakistan, to establish Market Operator Function, which will play a key role in establishing “Competitive Wholesale Electricity Market”.
CPPAG is looking for aspiring and talented professionals to join its winning team. We offer challenging opportunities and prospects under conducive working environment with attractive market-based salary along with fringe benefits.
The candidate should possess comprehensive understanding of legal and regulatory affairs associated with the power sector, legislative drafting, rules, and regulations, and the contractual framework for power/energy sales and purchases. Preference would be given to candidates possessing basic understanding of electricity market structures and corporate
affairs and governance.
Bachelor’s Degree in law (LL.B.). Master of Laws (LL.M.) or Barrister at Law will have an additional advantage.
At least ten (10) years of experience as an enrolled advocate of high court out of which 03 years should be in dealing with contractual and regulatory affairs in the power sector. Knowledge of laws, rules, regulations dealing with power sector will be an additional advantage.
Up to 45 years at the closing date of advertisement.
Assistant Manager Legal
Bachelor’s degree of Law- LL. B (Master of law or Bar at law will have an additional advantage)
Minimum three (3) years of experience as an enrolled advocate of the High Court with sound commercial and business acumen. Candidates with the knowledge of laws related to Power sector will be given preference.
Up to 35 years at the closing date of advertisement.
Existing Career Opportunities
Assistant Manager Finance
Qualification and Experience:
CMA (Inter) /CA (lnter)/ACCA Affiliate/ CIMA Qualified with at least 03 years post qualification experience in the field of accounts, finance or audit in a reputable organization or MBA Finance/M. Com with at least 4 years post qualification experience in the field of accounts, finance, or audit in a reputable organization. Candidates with the knowledge of
laws related to Power sector will be given preference.
Up to 35 years at the closing date of advertisement
Central Power Purchaamg Agency Jobs Latest 2021
General Instruction by Central Power Purchasing Agency
1. Candidates working in Power Sector Companies, will be given preference.
2. Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel/obtaining NOC from
respective departments/ organizations otherwise their candidature will not be accepted.
3. Only successful candidates will be contacted by CPPAG for further process of recruitment.
4. The information provided in application form will be verified by the company. In case of any false or
forged information, company reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage (even after
employment if so, discovered later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
5. CPPAG reserve the right to cancel recruitment process any time without any prior intimation.
6. No application fees will be charged for the post of Manager Legal.
7. CPPAG reserve the right to cancel recruitment process any time without any prior intimation.
8. Written Test will be conduct only for the post of Assistant Manager Legal & Assistant Manager Finance.
Passing Marks in Written Test will be 60%. Central Power Purchasing Agency Jobs Latest 2021
9. We are equal employment opportunity employer.
10. Place of Posting is Islamabad. Central Power Purchasing Agency Jobs Latest 2021
11. Interested candidate may apply within fifteen days of publication of advertisement. Your experience and age will be calculated at the closing date of advertisement.
12. Advertisement is also available on Prime Minister National Job Portal / National Employment
Exchange Tool (NEXT) website https://jobs.gov.pk Central Power Purchasing Agency Jobs Latest 2021
Central Power Purchasing Agency Jobs Latest 2021
How to Apply:
1. Candidate may register themselves, their information through PTS “Candidate Portal” on
website www.pts.org.pk, & send their application/s through “Online”, link http://registration.pts.org.pk/ available in project details.
2. Fee will only accept through mobile paisa i.e. through “Telenor Easy Paisa” with payment methods, Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop, VISA/ MasterCard. Service charges may apply.
3. Once applied, candidates may “not mandatory” send their “view applications form” photocopy & CNIC photocopy by post to Pakistan Testing Service.
4. In case of applying for more than one post, separate application & fee must be processed.
5. Incomplete application data, fee not paid or late entry or required information shall stand ineligible.
6. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test or further process
For More Government Jobs Visit www.Paklatestjob.com