Atomic Energy Jobs 2022
Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 A leading and prestigious Public Sector Organization is looking for talented, qualified and competent individuals for appointment against the posts mentioned below. The organization offers competitive and bright career opportunities and prospects under conducive working environment with attractive salary and fringe benefits.
Vacant Positions in PAEC
- Principal Scientist (SPS-10)
- Senior Scientist (SPS-9)
- Senior Medical Officer (SPS-9)
- Junior Engineer (SPS-08)
- Medical Officer (SPS-8)
- Admin Officer (SPS-8)
- Pharmacist (SPS-8)
- Head Mistress (EPS-8)
- Junior Executive-I Admin (SPS-7)
- BE / BS
- B. Pharmacy
- D. Pharmacy
- BBA / MBA
Apply Online for Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs Applicants should apply only online through the website of PAEC Careers https://paec.gov.pk/careers/
Terms and Conditions Atomic Energy Jobs
- Posts (except for Sr. No. 6 & 7) are purely temporary but likely to be continued till superannuation.
- No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
- Preferably first class academic career, however one second division may be allowed except in final degree (Sr. No.1 to 10).
- First class degree means a minimum of 60 % marks for annual system or CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 for semester system and second class means a minimum of 50 % marks for annual system or CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 for semester system.
- Age limit is 35 years on closing date of the advertisement. However, relaxation in age may be given as per rules.
- Candidates must have obtained educational degrees from the institutions / universities duly recognized by Higher Education Commission and registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (For Engineering Degree) and Pakistan Medical Commission (for Medical Degree).
- Degree of 04 years’ duration after intermediate in the relevant field will be considered at par with equivalent Master degree-16 year’s education.
- All requirements i.e degrees, certificates, experience, courses etc. must be completed by closing date of the advertisement.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. /Semi Govt. Organizations must provide No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employers at the time of Test/Interview.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection. Atomic Energy Jobs
- Only Pakistani nationality holders are eligible to apply. Dual nationality holders are not eligible.
- Fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee shortlisting. If large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the more qualified and/or experienced would be shortlisted.
- The appointment shall be purely on contract basis at lump sum pay for an initial period of one year and extendible to a specified period of time subject to performance. (For Sr. No. 6 and 7).
- The appointment during the contract shall be liable to termination on thirty days notice on either side or payment of basic pay in lieu thereof, without assigning any reason. (For Sr. No. 6 and 7).
- Selected candidates may be appointed anywhere in Pakistan, however initial place of appointment for Sr. No. 3 may be Gilgit, Multan, D.G Khan, Chashma Mianwali, Narowal and for Sr. No. 5 may be Gilgit, Quetta, DI Khan, Karak, Jauharabad Khushab, and Chashma Mianwali. Atomic Energy Jobs
- Posts at Sr. No. 6 and 7 are specifically for Chashma Mianwali, DG Khan, Jauharabad and Gilgit.
- Post at Sr. No. 10 is specifically for Chashma Mianwali.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test/ Interview.
- The organization reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the post(s) or reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The candidates must apply ONLINE at http://www.paec.gov.pk/careers on or before 17th October, 2022.